New Compact 400/800
New Compact 400/800
- The NEW COMPACT is a hydraulic operator for swing gates satisfying the requirements of very exigent customers regarding quality, reliability & long-time lasting.
- NEW COMPACT has been designed to operate gates up to 2-mtrs each leaf utilising the (AC) version – lnternal hydraulic locking system in both positions
- NEW COMPACT (SB) version – No internal hydraulic locking system has greater weight capabilities for the more demanding gate lengths of 4-mtrs each leaf. External locking devices are required for the (SB) versions to ensure the gates are securely locked in both positions
- Maximum gate weight of 400/800-kg respectively (per leaf)
- Designed as a one piece (universal) self-contained unit enclosing the hydraulic pump component (electric motor, fluid pump, distributor & hydraulic oil) coupled beside the underground gate actuator. The hydraulic fluid acts as both the motive force & as a coolant for the operator, making this system one of the most robust on the market.
- The drive assembly fits into a purpose made steel support box. This support box is catacphoresis treated & is finished with a satin stainless steel lid.
- Compact models 400 & 800 have open & close pressure valves incorporated into the units allowing the operating pressures to be finely adjusted to suit the gates individual requirement.
- Models suitable for opening angles from 90 to 140/180 degrees
- Both models feature the anti- crashing protection system, which adjusts internal working pressures to a safe level, through force adjusting by-pass valves
- Should it be required, a customized emergency release key is supplied in the event of power failure. The Compact features a unique double release system (unlike any other operator), which allows the operator to be put into manual operation from inside & outside your property.
- 45 cycles per hour @ a temperature of 20 degrees.
- Gates in excess of 1.8mts – we recommend non hydraulic locking operators devices be used in conjunction with a separate mechanical locking system.
- Maximum gate weights reflect gates without cladding & are subject to high wind conditions
- Duty cycles depend on gate size & installation
|Supply Voltage||230 Vac±5% 50/60 Hz|
|Motor Power||220 W|
|Operating Temperature||from -20 °C to + 55 °C|
|Protection Class||IP 67|
|Starting Capacitor||12,5 μF|
|Max Thrust||56 daN|
|Leaf Maximum Width||4-mtrs|