Lyra 800/800 CP
Lyra 800/800 CP
- The LYRA is a hydraulic operator for swing gates, satisfying the requirements of very exigent customers regarding durability, reliability & quality.
- Lyra has been designed to operate gates up to 2-mtrs each leaf utilising the (AC) version – lnternal hydraulic locking system in both positions.
- Lyra (SB) version – No internal hydraulic locking system has greater weight capabilities for the more demanding gate lengths of 4-mtrs each leaf. External locking devices are required for the (SB) versions to ensure the gates are securely locked in both positions
- Maximum gate weight of 400/800-kg respectively (per leaf)
- The Lyra electro-hydraulic under-ground gate operator incorporates a separate hydraulic pump unit & under-ground jack operator. The two units are linked together hydraulically using 8mm of copper pipe.
- The hydraulic pump casing contains the electric motor, fluid pump, distributor & hydraulic oil. The hydraulic fluid acts as both the motive force & as a coolant for the operator, making this system one of the most robust on the market.
- Lyra features the anti- crashing protection system, which adjusts internal working pressures to a safe level, through force adjusting by-pass valves
- Unit & Jack are placed in a ‘unified carrying box’ with a stainless steel cover. A galvanized sheet box for the jack is (included).
- Gate stops required in both open & closed positions
- Should it be required, a customized emergency release key is supplied in the event of power failure.
- The Compact features a unique double release system (unlike any other operator), which allows the operator to be put into manual operation from inside & outside your property.
- 45 cycles per hour @ a temperature of 20 degrees.
- Gates in excess of 1.8mts – we recommend non hydraulic locking operators devices be used in conjunction with a separate mechanical locking system.
- Maximum gate weights reflect gates without cladding & are subject to high wind conditions
- Duty cycles depend on gate size & installation